For help call our product support center: 1-800-755-1440 Ext. 5
Product Support representatives are available Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm Pacific Time (except on major U.S. holidays)
EMAIL OUR SUPPORT TEAM (If you choose to email us please include: department/company name, your name, the product and contact info if different than email address you used)
* Please note this email is for product support only (No solicitation emails.) For product inquiries or warranty replacements, Please email: email@example.com or call 800-755-1440 Ext 3. Hours for sales is Monday through Friday 7:00 to 3:30 Pacific Time
Here are some tips you should know about ATS Online that will make your experience better:
- If you are attempting to take an interactive course on Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android phone, Android tablet or a Google device - you will want to use a "Flash" based browser such as Puffin browser (not the free version), Photon browser or FlashFox browser. Usually, you can find these on the "App Store" or "Google Play" for under $5.00. Our courses have some Adobe Flash-based components in them that are not natively supported by a portable device or Mac.
- Make certain you are using the most current version of your browser (Chrome, *Internet Explorer, Firefox, Puffin, Opera) and Adobe Flash to take an interactive course. *Be sure you are using the "desktop version" of Internet Explorer and not the "Metro version" in Windows 8/8.1. The Metro version does not support Adobe Flash. Adobe Flash must be enabled in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 before taking a course or the course will not function properly.
- Forgot your Username and/or Password? Did you keep the email with your username and password you would have received when you signed up? If not - please note you have 3 consecutive attempts before the system "locks you out" of the account for 30 minutes after your last attempt. If you try again before the 30 minutes is up the system will reset the 30 minutes from that last attempt even if the password was correct. So be patient! If you are a Learner trying to login and forgot your username or password, you should contact your local Administrator. They can provide your account information to you. If you are an Administrator and you forgot the username and/or password the same system rule applies in it will lock you out for 30 minutes. If you cannot find your credentials you will need to contact ATS support at the phone number or email located near the top of this page. Also please make sure you are using the correct URL to access the Learner side or the Admin side.
June 5th, 2017
Greetings ATS Online users,
Over the next few months Action Training Systems will be doing some work to improve your ATS Online experience. One of the first items ATS will be updating is the interactive courses to an HTML 5 based course instead of Adobe Flash. What does this mean for you? It means once the transition is complete you will be able to take an interactive course on a portable device and Apple products. We’ve also recently experienced issues with Google Chrome and Adobe Flash updates on PCs which should be resolved by eliminating the Adobe Flash from our courses. Please note – the course content and style will remain exactly the same. The only difference is “under the hood” of the course.
Starting next Monday, June 12th 2017 we will begin swapping out the Flash based courses for the HTML 5 based courses. We will be starting with the fire catalog followed by the EMS catalog and finishing with the Industrial catalog. Learners that are partially complete in a course that is being swapped out will be forced to start over on the course. So you have this week to finish any incomplete courses before you’ll be required to start it over again. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Right now, Action Training Systems is tentatively scheduled to migrate to the newer Absorb 5 LMS platform on Friday, August 11th 2017. Watch for additional information from Action Training Systems as that date is confirmed and nears. This will add some additional features for the administrator and the same ease of use for the learner. The big change for the learner will be the “re-enroll button” which allows the learner to retake a course right away with any updated information on the certificate. Stay tuned for the additional information and instructions you may need prior to the migration or immediately following the migration.
If you have any additional questions in regards to this email please contact Action Training Systems support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-755-1440 Ext. 5, Monday – Friday, 7:00 to 3:30 Pacific Time. We will be providing updates on our website support page http://www.action-training.com/support
Action Training Systems
- StageIT reached "End of Life" on 06/30/16
- No support is offered for this product